Los Angeles Pacific College
About Career Training
Career Training Opportunity
at NO-COST to You
Occupational Training for Job Seekers
Founded in 1989, Los Angeles Pacific College (LAPC) has been providing innovative Job Training Programs in association with the South Bay Workforce Investment Board (SWIB) for over 12 years. At no-cost to eligible participants, SWBIB works to create opportunities for workers to prepare for and enter into well-paid careers through the administration of employment and training programs. LAPC is accredited by the Council on Occupational Studies, nationally recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
Participating in the SWIB Program is a great opportunity for you to gain essential knowledge and skills to join the workforce.
The Career Training Program Offers:
- Associate in Occupational Studies, Accounting
- for a career in Accounting
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
- for a career in Bookkeeping
- Certificate in Computer Graphic Design
- for a career in Computer Graphic Design
- Certificate in Computer Information Systems
- for a career in Small Office Administration
- SBWIB specializes in services for:
- Laid-off Workers
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact your local SBWIB to see if you qualify. Go to sbwib.org for more information.