Los Angeles Pacific College
About Job Training
Job Training Opportunity
NO-COST to You
Occupational Training for Job Seekers
Founded in 1989, Los Angeles Pacific College (LAPC) has been providing an innovative Job Training Program in Computerized Accounting for California Residents as part of a California State-funded program, the Employment Training Panel (ETP), for over twelve years with no-cost to eligible participants. LAPC is accredited by the Council on Occupational Studies, nationally recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
Participating in the Job Training Program gives you the skills to expand your career opportunities and become gainfully employed.
The LAPC Job Training Program Offers:
- Accounting: Accounting Cycle and Financial Statements
- Business Tax Information and Preparation: Sales Tax, City Business Tax and Payroll Tax, and Form 571-L Business Property Tax
- Accounting Software: QuickBooks Premiere Version
- Computerized Accounting Software: Microsoft Excel
- Account Receivable/Account Payable Clerk
- Accounting Clerk
- Payroll Clerk