Program Duration & Schedule – 13 weeks, Saturday (9 AM – 3 PM) or Weekday Evenings
Expand your business and maximize your returns. This State-funded program is offered to California residents as a resource to improve their ability to manage their small business. You will gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to take your business to the next level.
*Optional, depending on student’s interests
Worry less about payment due dates.
Know where your money goes.
Easier to manage paying your employees.
Stay stocked for success.
Better decisions with accurate data.
After completing the course you will be able to :
• Understand differences and similarities between manual accounting and QuickBooks
• Set up and maintain Vendor, Customer, and Employment Centers and Chart Accounts, Items, and Payroll Item Lists
• Enter daily actives as appropriate in the Enter Bills, Pay Bills, Write Checks, Create Invoices, Recieve Payments, Enter Sales Receipts, Make Deposits, Pay Sales Tax, Adjust Quantities on Hand, Create Purchase Orders, Pay Employees, and Pay Liabilities Window
• Set up and process Payroll
• Transfer funds between accounts, record, and pay credit card charges, and prepare bank reconciliation
• Record revenues and expenses by job, with and without the time-tracking feature
• View and print management reports, accounting reports, and financial statements
Conveniently located near the Metro Red Line
Local Metro Bus Lines