Admission to LAPC requires an individual commitment to professional and educational goals and objectives. The applicant is admitted as a regular student provided the applicant:
- Is at least 18 years old;
- Has a High School Diploma or its equivalent (GED, college transcript, college diploma, Notice of Intent to Transfer from the last school attended, etc.);
- Passes an admission test with no less than the minimum score as established in the test publisher’s guidelines;
- Passes with a Score of 28 or higher on the Scholastic Level ExamTM (SLE);
- Demonstrates a desire to pursue a career in the field of study;
- Conducts a personal interview with the Academic Director, as needed;
- (International Students) Minimum TOEFL® score of 450 for TOEFL PBT, or 45 for TOEFL iBT, or a minimum Cambridge Michigan English Exam score of 54; unless the country of origin uses English as the language of instruction.
Prospective students are welcome to take a tour of the school and its facility. They also have the opportunity to observe and attend classes of their interest before enrollment, provided that prior arrangements have been made with the admissions office.
Each applicant accepted to our programs will complete a request for transcript form that will be sent to their secondary institution or sign a statement that they have a high school diploma or the equivalent of a high school diploma (GED).