Program Duration & Schedule – 13 weeks, Saturday (10 AM – 3 PM) or Weekday Evenings
Run your business with confidence. This State-funded program is offered to California residents as a resource to improve their ability to manage their small business more efficiently. Our no-cost training program is designed to help small business owners like you.
After completing the course you will be able to :
• Understand differences and similarities between manual accounting and QuickBooks
• Set up and maintain Vendor, Customer, and Employment Centers and Chart Accounts, Items, and Payroll Item Lists
• Enter daily actives as appropriate in the Enter Bills, Pay Bills, Write Checks, Create Invoices, Recieve Payments, Enter Sales Receipts, Make Deposits, Pay Sales Tax, Adjust Quantities on Hand, Create Purchase Orders, Pay Employees, and Pay Liabilities Window
• Set up and process Payroll
• Transfer funds between accounts, record, and pay credit card charges, and prepare bank reconciliation
• Record revenues and expenses by job, with and without the time-tracking feature
• View and print management reports, accounting reports, and financial statements
run efficiently and smoothly.
Conveniently located near the Metro Red Line
Local Metro Bus Lines